TrustW
AkiMen
Участников: 17

Страница 2 из 4 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3, 4  Следующий

Перейти вниз

Popular communications forum - Страница 2 Empty Popular communications forum

Сообщение автор AkiMen Ср Июн 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Первое сообщение в теме :

A stunning May morning... the diffused grey light, the air that smells of hope and tastes of cool herbal tea, the small drops of rain sliding down the windowpane and the distant noise of an awakening city…
AkiMen
AkiMen
Научу тусить!

Лайки : 1
Дата регистрации : 2020-01-17

aalser и Женя поставили лайк

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Popular communications forum - Страница 2 Empty Re: Popular communications forum

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:36 pm

SUPPORT 👏🏾 WOMEN 👏🏾 IN 👏🏾 THE 👏🏾 WORKPLACE.

In the past year, over the course of the pandemic, women - ESP women of color, have been disproportionately affected. Millions have either lost their jobs or were forced to leave the workforce as primary caregivers - that changes now.

@argent x @timesupnow x @linkedin have teamed up to get as many women hired as possible by providing resources, tools, and support for female job seekers. Go to argentwork.com/backtowork for career resources and employment opportunities.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Лайки : 2
Дата регистрации : 2020-11-19

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Popular communications forum - Страница 2 Empty Re: Popular communications forum

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:36 pm

One of the best parts of my job is that I get to meet some of the sweetest people in the world 🌎🧡

I recently met the kindest family through a virtual meet up- first of all they are the cutest people ever!! But what made me happiest from our whole conversation was learning about how the younger generation of brown kids are living their lives- proudly embracing their Indian background and roots.

As a little girl, I struggled so much with my identity. To hear that young girls today are able to feel comfortable with who they are, and that I was able to even play a small part in that journey, is an honor 🥺🧡.

Swipe left to hear some golden clips from our conversation ☺ - wish I could do these every day!!!
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:37 pm

he wait is finally over.

Today is the day....HUEGUARD IS BORN!!🧡sunny It has been one of my long time goals when I started @livetinted to launch a brown girl friendly SPF. After a LONG time of extensive research, discussions, meetings, and more research...here we are today 🧡.
EEK!!🤩

I am beyond excited you guys. A lot of hard work went into this product(shoutout to my dream team at @livetinted 🥰🧡 you guys make magic happen every day) and I am so proud that so many of you will finally be able to have an spf in your hands that is made BY brown girls, FOR brown girls.

Here's some facts about @livetinted 's Mineral SPF Hueguard:

☀Reef Safe
☀SPF 30
☀Fragrance-Free
☀In a 100% PCR tube
☀Cruelty-Free
☀Vegan
☀Leaves NO WHITE CAST!!!

No more hiding from the sunny. Now let's go soak in that summer sun 😎.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Brown girls unite ✊🏾🧡 ✊🏽 - my gf @arshiamoorjani and I are showing you different ways to use the @livetinted Kajal inspired Huestick multistick in the shade Legacy! Our clean (NO carbon black used), vegan, cruelty free formula is SO versatile and SO blendable. I’m v proud of this baby 😄.

I use it in my waterline as a classic liner and smudge it on my top lid using our new smudge brush for a sultry wing liner look while Arshia uses it to create the quickest more simple smokey eye shadow look. Play and have fun with these!

We love a good unity moment so why not celebrate with a giveaway? We are both picking ONE lucky winner to win legacy and try it out for yourself ☺. Super simple:

🧡 Follow @deepica @arshiamoorjani & @livetinted
🧡 Leave us a comment below and tag 2 friends!

Thats it! Will pick a winner at random & announce it on our posts on 7/11. Good luck Fam! xx
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

NYC!!!! MEET & GREET HAPPENING THIS SATURDAY!!! *cue happy dance* 👯‍�🤗

I can’t even believe this is real and finally a thing again…to celebrate our @Allure Best of Beauty Award winning @livetinted Huesticks being sold at @theallurestore (191 Lafayette Street), I’ll be there from 4-6pm THIS Saturday, 7/10 to meet all of you!

Come say hiii, take selfies, and grab your fav color correcting Huestick multisticks! Oh, and we are giving an exclusive gift to the first 100 people who come by. ☺

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:38 pm

32 feels so good!! 🎉☺

Hello memory lane! Whew. The nostalgia is real looking back on it all. A lot has happened, a lot has changed, but also…a lot hasn’t. 🧡

I’m still the brown girl from Texas with big dreams to make an impact in the world. I’m still the girl who is the most joyful when she’s around her loved ones. I’m still the girl who is figuring out life as I go while doing my best to practice gratitude and being kind to others along the way.

I’ve been journaling on what it is I want out of the next year in my life. I wrote some character traits to work on like being a better listener, more patience, less reactive, etc. but more than anything, I want to be better about enjoying everyday moments in life. I’ve been so focused on my goals and the future that I really want 32 to be about the present.

There are so many magical moments that happen every single day. I want to enjoy them & truly soak them in bc life is a beautiful journey - it deserves to be celebrated more (not just on bdays but with little moments everyday). As simple as stepping outside into the sun more, calling people more to say hi, just opening my eyes & being in the now…those deserve celebrations.

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I genuinely believe the best is yet to come & I’m forever grateful to be on this ride with all of you cheering me on along the way.

xoxo, Deeps 🧡
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:38 pm

A random girlfriends photo dump bc I appreciate my friends so much!

They know my past, believe in my future, while also accepting me the way I am today. My friends are my chosen family and I would do anything for them. It’s probs the cancer in me but as hard as I work is as hard as I love (your girl is emotional af 🙃).

Life hack: if you have anyone in your life that you don’t feel is 150% rooting for you, remove them. Life is too short and there are too many incredible people ready to bring love your way. Do it and watch your life + energy transform for the better. 🧡

(These photos are a compilation from my travels the last month - I’ve basically been living no where but also everywhere and seeing these people fill my cup up so much along the way! I’ve been that friend who will hit up these girls last min saying I’m in town let’s hang and literally they always come through. REAL ONES. Best!)
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:56 pm

POLL TIME: What are your thoughts on using IG filters?

Tbh, I use them here and there and find them fun but only bc I equally feel comfortable showing myself without them in my raw and real skin. Transparency is the most important factor when it comes to using these filters!

That's why I support my friends at @blume who are advocating for Instagram to add a disclaimer to all photos and videos posted with face augmenting filters, so the next generation grows up with a truer perception of what real faces look like.

I’m with you whether you use or don't use filters! Let’s just do it in a healthy way. xoxo
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:57 pm

REAL Q: WHAT’S YOUR LEGACY?

I always want our launches to be bigger than the product itself and for this one I hope you go into the weekend reflecting on your legacy, owning your identity, & embracing your culture.

Thank you again for an unforgettable launch week 😭. Whew, I’m still processing all the love. Until the next...🧡 #legacy #livetinted
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:57 pm

It's here! Introducing: LEGACY. Our 10th Huestick pays homage to kajal, the first beauty product that was ever used on me. Kajal is applied to newborns to rid them of the evil eye in my culture as well as several other cultures around the world. 🧿 Ofc our take on it is special & here’s why:

CLEAN: This formula is the CLEANEST Kajal in the market containing ZERO carbon black!

SKINCARE INFUSED: Our multiple award-winning Huestick formula is packed with skin-good ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, and Vitamins C + E making it SO smooth and super blendable.

MULTITASKER: It's literally fool proof! I always found applying eyeliner (esp wing) to be scary but bc with kajal you are encouraged to embrace the smudgy sultry eye look, it's so easy. Also, black eyeshadow freaks me out like where do you even begin? This product makes it simple for even makeup newbies without all the shadow fallout. Get creative! You can use as a bottom or top liner, fill in your brows to create freckles, fill in your hair line, or line up your lips (@padmasrimutyala is the queen of using this 50 ways)

GWP: We are giving you a FREE eye smudge brush gift with purchase (gwp) *while supplies last

Vegan. Cruelty Free. Inclusive, always. Shop now and tell a friend. 🧡

THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING & RIDING WITH US! LET’S KEEP BUILDING THE LT LEGACY. Forever grateful. #livetinted
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:58 pm

My Htown home tour is finally up on my YouTube channel - go check it out! Also, I know...Houston. Plot twist right? I NEVER saw it coming either lol.

During COVID, I decided to move back to the city where I grew up to be closer to my family. I guess with the state of the world, I realized nothing else mattered more than being close to my loved ones - it just felt right...at least for now!

So life is kind of in TBD mode - I have no idea what the future holds but that's okay! I'm kind of loving taking it all day by day (it took a second for the planner in me to cope tbh).

This is why @livefeather made so much sense for my life. I was able to rent quality, chic furniture that fits my aesthetic while also not having to deal with the commitment of buying my own furniture. How perfect, right? And starting today, Feather is available in Texas including Houston, Dallas-FW, Austin and San Antonio!

The entire process was seamless -- the Feather team delivered and assembled everything, and I was able to go from an empty space to a fully furnished apartment. I loved the service so much that I asked them for a code to share for y'all. Use 'DEEPICA200' to get $200 off your first month of furniture with @livefeather. Hope you love it! xx 🧡 #FeatherPartner
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 4:59 pm

TBH, every month should be #mentalhealthawareness month but since today marks the last day of the official month, I wanted to make sure I openly spoke about my own struggles. It’s a vulnerable topic but an important one that I’ve spoken up about for years and will continue to do so bc we all have things we are going through.

I’m always looking for resources to share & recently partnered with a company called @betterhelp and have loved it so much that we are looking into offering it to all @livetinted employees. It’s not the only outlet out there but it’s a good starting point for anyone who has been wanting to get help and feels a bit overwhelmed with where to start. It’s important to know you’re not alone and you can get help & I want everyone out there to please know that therapy does not make you weak - asking for help is a sign of true strength. It’s truly changed my life!

Please share resources and other orgs that focus on mental health below esp orgs that help POC considering the taboos around the subject in our communities 🧡

Photo: @womenshealthmag nov 2018 issue (swipe all the way left for a smile ☺)
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 5:00 pm

“I had no one to look up to that looked like me when I was younger. My ideals of beauty were based on what I would see in the media. I remember telling my traditional Indian parents, at the age of 16, that I wanted to pursue a non-traditional career to create a brand that showed real representation. The only way to create a world where we are represented is if we pave a new path forward, and it is going to take a collective of us to make that happen. I want the next generation to grow up proudly identifying with their Asian culture. If my contribution helps change the narrative, then I will have lived my purpose.”
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 5:10 pm

DAY ONE DONE! It was a full day of back to back interviews 7am-5pm. I just have to say these women are incredible and I’m so honored to be on this judging committee. This opportunity will change someone’s life and inspire a new generation of young women so I don’t take this role lightly. Still processing it all y’all!

I’m searching for someone who will be a good role model, radiates beauty inside & out, someone smart, kind, and compassionate. After interviewing 74 ambitious women yesterday, this will NOT be an easy decision. Excited for pre-lims tonight (swim & evening gown) 🤩.

Be sure to tune in this Sunday for the live show! P.S. I just learned the viewership globally for @missuniverse is 500 million over 190 territories 😱. WHAT. 👏🏾 #missuniverse
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 5:19 pm

INTRODUCING: RAYS COPPER EYE MASKS sunny

✨ WHAT: Our new 100% biodegradable hydrogel masks are designed to target dark circles, puffiness, and the appearance of fine lines due to our supercharged Triple Complex made of Copper Peptides, Banana Extract, & Bakuchiol. Soaked in an ultra hydrating serum that instantly brightens and cools on contact giving dull, tired skin an energizing boost.

✨ WHY: It's the perfect skin-care packed prep product before using your Huestick under your eyes to correct dark circles.

Copper is at the core of our DNA as a brand bc of the significance it holds to cultures around the world. It signifies warmth and is widely used in Ayurvedic practices for its healing properties.

✨ HOW: Clean. Vegan. Cruelty Free. Inclusive, always.

✨ WHEN & WHERE: Available now only on LiveTinted.com!

SO EXCITED. Welcome to the world RAYS! 🧡 #LiveTinted #RaysorShine
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:07 pm

📍🇮🇹 Did you ever wonder why Tower of Pisa is leaning ? 🤔

The Tower of Pisa, built on sand-clay soil, started to lean when construction on the third floor began. Construction was stopped and resumed years later, building the remaining floors with a curvature opposite to the tilt. This confirms that the tower was never straight, as even the lower floors were tilted 💁‍�

📍🇮🇹 Savez-vous pourquoi la Tour de Pise penche mais ne tombe pas ?

Un sol trop meuble car trop chaud, trop sableux ou argileux qui laisserait la tour s'enfoncer et s'incliner. ... Donc si la tour de Pise est penchée, c'est en partie à cause de ses fondations : elles sont inadaptées au sol particulier sur lequel elle sont construites💁‍�
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:08 pm

Bei solch traumhafter Abendstimmung ist es auch schon vorgekommen dass ich alles ringsherum vergessen habe und dafür bei stockdunkler Nacht nach Hause radeln musste. 😅🚴‍� Ist euch so was ähnliches auch schon mal passiert?
♥🌅🌄♥
With such a dreamy evening mood, it has also happened that I forgot everything around and had to cycle home in the pitch dark. 😅🚴‍� Has something like this ever happened to you?
♥🌅🌄♥
Con un'atmosfera serale così sognante è successo anche che ho dimenticato tutto e sono dovuto tornare a casa in bicicletta al buio pesto. 😅🚴‍� Vi è già successo qualcosa di simile?
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

📸 Luis Reiterer

Der Sommer steuert auf seinen Höhepunkt zu und der Wetterbericht verspricht gutes Wetter für die nächste Woche. Also freuen wir uns auf eine wunderschöne Ferragosto-Woche.
💙 🌞 💙
Summer is approaching its peak and the weather report promises good weather for the next week. So we're looking forward to a wonderful Ferragosto week.
💙🌞💙
L'estate si avvicina al culmine e il bollettino meteorologico promette bel tempo per la prossima settimana. Quindi aspettiamo una splendida settimana di #ferragosto
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

📸 Luis Reiterer

Die #Kirche St. Jakob auf Langfenn liegt wunderschön auf dem höchsten Punkt des Salten und ist dem St. Jakob (Beschützer der Reisenden und Wanderer) geweiht. Langfenn war wahrscheinlich eine heidnische Kultstätte, wie Funde aus der Bronzezeit belegen und ein beliebter Vieh- und Lebensmittelmarkt vor rund 150 Jahren.
🌲💙🌲
The St. Jakob church on Langfenn is beautifully situated on the highest point of the Salten and is dedicated to St. Jakob (protector of travelers and hikers). Langfenn was probably a pagan place of worship, as finds from the Bronze Age prove, and a popular cattle and food market around 150 years ago.
🌲💙🌲
La chiesetta di San Giacomo a Langfenn è splendidamente situata sul punto più alto del Salto ed è dedicata a San Giacomo (protettore dei viandanti e degli escursionisti). Langfenn era probabilmente un luogo di culto pagano, come risulta dai reperti dell'età del bronzo e circa 150 anni fa un popolare mercato di bestiame e di generi alimentari.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

📸 Luis Reiterer

So ein toller Regenbogen ist ein faszinierendes Naturschauspiel, aber wie so viele schöne Dinge im Leben, viel zu schnell wieder vorbei.
💙🌈 💙
Such a great rainbow is a fascinating naturalspectacle , but like so many beautiful things in life, it is over much too quickly.
💙🌈💙
Un bellissimo arcobaleno è uno spettacolo naturale affascinante, ma come tante cose belle della vita, finisce troppo presto.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:09 pm

Dieser Blick auf die Dolomitengipfel ist einfach traunhaft.
Ob die Kühe das grossartige Panorama genauso schätzen?
💙😍💙
This view of the Dolomite peaks is simply fantastic.
Do the cows appreciate the great panorama as well?
💙😍💙
Questa vista sulle vette dolomitiche è semplicemente fantastica.
Anche le mucche apprezzano il grande panorama?
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Luis Reiterer

Schöne Sonnenuntergänge sind in diesem Sommer eine Rarität. Meist ist es abends stark bewölkt und gewitterhaft. Umso mehr genießt mans wenn es doch einmal klappt. Schönes Sommerwochende!
💙🌅💙
Beautiful sunsets are a rarity this summer. It is mostly cloudy and thunderstorm in the evening. All the more you enjoy it when it works. Have a nice summer weekend!
💙🌅💙
I bei tramonti sono una rarità quest'estate. In serata è prevalentemente nuvoloso e temporalesco. Tanto più ti diverti quando funziona. Buon fine settimana estivo!
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

In den letzten Tagen und Wochen hats bei uns reichlich gekracht, war das bei euch auch so?
Wenn man an die ungeheuren Unwetter allerorts denkt, dann drängt sich unweigerlich die Frage auf: wieviel ist "normal" und wieviel ist der Klimaerwärmung zuzuschreiben?
💙 ⛈⛈ 💙
In the last few days and weeks we have had a lot of #thunderstorms, was that the case with you too?
When one thinks of the tremendous storms everywhere, then the question inevitably arises: how much is "normal" and how much can be attributed to #globalwarming
💙 ⛈⛈⛈ 💙
Negli ultimi giorni e settimane abbiamo avuto molti #temporali, è stato così anche per te?
Quando si pensa alle tremende tempeste ovunque, allora sorge inevitabilmente la domanda: quanto è "normale" e quanto può essere attribuito al #riscaldamentoglobale?
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:13 pm

Got home late but still do a quick meal prep for tomorrow. Everyday I try to eat at least one meal like this no matter how busy I am: less oil, less sugar, less salt, less carb, and I feel pretty good about it. 👌🏼 #quinoa
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:14 pm

Something I could eat and I would love to eat everyday for dinner! 😃 sweet corns, broccoli, carrots, boiled eggs, king oyster mushrooms, lean beef slices, garlic, sesame seeds, all in one bowl and taste so good. Not much spice needed just salt and pepper. 💯💯💯
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Страница 2 из 4 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3, 4  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму: