TrustW
AkiMen
Участников: 17

Страница 3 из 4 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3, 4  Следующий

Перейти вниз

Popular communications forum - Страница 3 Empty Popular communications forum

Сообщение автор AkiMen Ср Июн 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Первое сообщение в теме :

A stunning May morning... the diffused grey light, the air that smells of hope and tastes of cool herbal tea, the small drops of rain sliding down the windowpane and the distant noise of an awakening city…
AkiMen
AkiMen
Научу тусить!

Лайки : 1
Дата регистрации : 2020-01-17

aalser и Женя поставили лайк

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Popular communications forum - Страница 3 Empty Re: Popular communications forum

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:14 pm

We’ve been getting really good reviews on our club sandwich recently. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 No secret here just we really made them by heart ! I love you We cook chicken breasts from scratch daily and use almost a big half of breast for only one sandwich. Fresh, simple and lots of protein! 💯💯💯
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Лайки : 2
Дата регистрации : 2020-11-19

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Popular communications forum - Страница 3 Empty Re: Popular communications forum

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:14 pm

hese are just some food pictures that I’ve been posting recently for my bar. All the pictures were taken by myself and all the food were made by our amazing kitchen staff.

Yes, we are a small pub with a small kitchen, but we are trying to serve your comfort food the best quality with heart. I love you Fish, chicken and beef patty are all made from scratch and we are very proud!

Yes, we got hit really hard in those days but we are still working hard and happy about what we are doing. Thank you for all the likes and supports here for me and my small business.😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

By the way, fish is only 8 left, hurry up to order !😛😛😛
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Many people asked me about the soft boiled Ramen eggs here, I would love to share my way. I am sure there are many recipes and tricks to make them online, this is just my way and it is VERY EASY. 😛😛😛All you need is a timer or just your phone to manage the time.

Step1, add eggs to BOILING water, cook for 6 minutes and 40 seconds. (Note: water should be enough to cover all the eggs.)

Step2, soak eggs into iced water for a few minutes and peel them.

Step3, marinate them into the sauce over night in the fridge and enjoy. ☺

How to make a sauce (my very easy way): soy sauce +honey( syrup or sugar), water, garlic( one clove, chopped ). I usually taste to see if I need more sugar or salt.

That is it! 🙋🏻‍�Only need ten minutes to make and will last for 3-4 days in a fridge. 😋😋
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Today we made Italian Sandwiches: 🥪

Prosciutto, cappicolo, Genoa salami, arugula, pepperoncini peppers, roasted red pepper dip, olive tapenade, pesto, provolone and havarti cheese and sliced tomatoes
🍅 🧀 🌿

Was a fun supper 🍷
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:17 pm

I only make ribs once a year…
Adobo Ribs
Started in the oven, finishing in the pizza oven for that Smokey flavour 🔥
then sauce poured on top.
🍖
Seriously the best ribs in town 👌
Scroll the last pic my sons drawings of a chef 👨🏼🍳
🔥🙏👏🏼
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

We made another 🐀 Ratatouille tonight 🥘
A few modifications from a couple months back but really tasty! 🧄 🍅 🍆 🌿
Seasonal Mediterranean cooking for summertime sunny
Simple, Vegetarian, Healthy, Colourful & Fun
🫑
Couldn’t get Ellie in the picture but she did a wonderful job!
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Who makes the best potato wedges? 🥔
Here’s the recipe:

Preheat oven at 400° using convection 🔥
Put the cookie sheet in oven while it’s preheating
5-7 potatoes washed and cut into wedges skin on.
Put them in a large bowl, add tsp on sea salt or pink salt, lots of cracked pepper, tsp of turmeric powder, dried or fresh rosemary and a few glugs of olive oil. Toss potatoes to coat well, dump them onto preheated cookie sheet and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes.

See below the wedges were the side dish for our “Butter Chicken Dinner” 👍 🙏
🥘
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:23 pm

I have a few Glen Baxter books, but this one is my favorite. It’s broken into different tropes of his, like the American frontier, inventions, cooking etc. It seems like the real genius cartoonists do that; corner a weird setting and follow whatever wild hare runs from it. Of course, everything is going to be funnier with cowboys.

Similar to Gahan Wilson, Baxter really renders what he does. He’s actually a Brit too for whatever that is worth. The artist I’m sharing tomorrow is Michael Kupperman and Baxter’s influence on him would be undeniable.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:23 pm

😂😂😂😂
👉🏻 Like If You Laughed
👉🏻 Follow For More
👉🏻 Share With Your Friends
👉🏻 Dm Me Funny Memes
🔴 Note - All the memes/videos that I share are either created by me or I found them. I always try to credit ORIGINAL owner but if not found I just post them without credit. I only want to make people laugh and have no intention to hurt anyone's feelings.
Tags (ignore) -
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:24 pm

Creative thinking could radically transform a business’s products, services, processes, and strategy ↗↗
Tradinos team has been applying technology in a creative content for years now, swipe through the slides for some of our own keys to creative thinking…
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Had so much fun celebrating my mother’s birthday last night that I woke up with the slightest of Covid (insert all the things wrong with the world) blues.

So, I did the wisest thing I could, scroll through my pics for that reminder that life is joy and like the good moments, the hard ones shall too pass.

Sending y’all much love. Also it’s f**king Thursday and time to get litty!

Xoxo
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

your voice was my favorite:) but in slowly forgeting it Sad .

motherfucker bite me okay but hes cute.

Time so say goodbye forever it still hurts but bye;) hope your're going great Smile
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:25 pm

“I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love.” – James Herriot
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:26 pm

Ooptee's Guide: Programming Float Ooptee Monkey
Cute little Ooptee Monkey is here to teach you visual programming! But he doesn't have a clue! Collect the whole set. Released another funny programming design for our Amazon Prime and RedBubble shops.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Женя Чт Авг 12, 2021 7:26 pm

No estés deprimido/a si aún no conseguiste lo que querías para tu vida, porque hoy nuevamente todo vuelve a comenzar.

Cuando naciste de dieron una familia, un conjunto de creencias, ideales, un club de fútbol y te lanzaron a vivir una vida predeterminada, ¿No es así? Pero te ha llegado la hora de quitarte el velo que no te permite ver las cosas tal cual son: tú puedes ser, hacer y estar donde quieras, y nada ni nadie puede detenerte. Nutre tus sueños, protege tus ideales, mantente firme ante las inclemencias sociales. Estás triste o ansioso/a porque vives la vida que no quieres vivir; inicia una nueva y verás como todo se transforma.

Te felicito y me pone feliz si es que has encontrado tu propio ritmo, tu propia manera de vivir, pero es hora de dar el siguiente paso.

Claro que es maravilloso y súper destacable que encuentres tu propia manera de vivir y de vibrar, pero una vez que lo haces, ¿Qué queda? Bueno, una vez alcanzado tu propio ritmo tienes que empezar a mostrarlo al mundo, para que vean que eres otra “oveja descarriada” que cambia de ritmo y deja de oír las órdenes del pastor.
Женя
Женя
Люблю тусить!

Женя поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор TrustW Пн Сен 13, 2021 9:05 pm

Está chegando o dia do concurso de miss RN e a miss Pauferrense Nicolly vai representar muito bem a nossa Princesinha do Oeste , sucesso querida , estamos na torcida por você 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
TrustW
TrustW
Научу тусить!

Лайки : 1
Дата регистрации : 2020-01-12

TrustW поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Dioksid Пт Окт 15, 2021 9:29 am

the world must be varied, everyone must have their own tastes and character! You are going to please or find love for at least one person or more certainly in this world, the difference is so beautiful, unique and often it looks even more like us !! 😉✨ I Wasn’t gonna post this, then I thought why not use it as self motivation, I’ve worked really hard to get to this point. Showing up and being consistent even on the days your not feeling it is the hardest part, but stick to it and you’ll see the results 💪🏽 Umm, yes you show that off!!! 🔥 Wake me up when autumn end 🍂🍁 Já, já tem Gottinão na tela da recordtvoficial. Prontos para passar a tarde com o #BalançoGeral? The roles have switched 😂
Dioksid
Dioksid
***VIP***

Лайки : 0
Дата регистрации : 2021-07-22

Dioksid поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Reira Сб Окт 16, 2021 10:54 am

Hello, Russian language lovers! 🤗I love you🇷🇺Today I want to talk to you about this kind of speech activity as reading. Through reading, you replenish your vocabulary and see how grammar works in practice. This is a very important skill that develops other types of speech activity. Sometimes when you read, you meet a lot of new words and it slows down your reading. You need to constantly go into the dictionary to find an incomprehensible word. There are many opinions on this. The situation is this: if you understand the general meaning of the sentence, you do not need to go into the dictionary and look for this word. If you are interested in learning its meaning or you do not fully understand the meaning, then why not? By the way, there are many studies that say that if you are consciously interested in some kind of information, for example, the translation of a word, this information remains in your memory for a long time.
✅The most important way to get better at language is to enjoy it! So, do what you like the most. Keep reading or find a word, both are good if you like to do it that way.
Reira
Reira
Люблю тусить!

Дата регистрации : 2020-03-28

Reira поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Настя Сайфулина Сб Окт 16, 2021 11:13 am

Cuentos así hoy?
Nadie creía que volvería pronto a los 60K
🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Síguenos en memestrading.
Show Us Your GTA: 📸 mike.heavens captured Old City Hall from Nathan Phillips Square.
Share your photos using #cbcyourgta for the chance to be featured!
Show Us Your GTA highlights photos submitted by the community each week.
Настя Сайфулина
Настя Сайфулина
Хочу тусить!

Дата регистрации : 2021-10-16

Настя Сайфулина поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Анна Сб Окт 16, 2021 3:18 pm

Asking for help/support is a huge part of “taking care of yourself”.

Being hyper focused on a third party’s well being more than your own (being even family or friends) is a huge red flag for you. Somewhere, along the lines, you might be neglecting yourself and your needs.

It could come from many accumulating factors, of course, but one of the most common is that, during your childhood, you had to suppress your own needs and put the needs of the caregivers above your own.

Meaning that:
🥊 it was your job to not make your caregiver mad;
🥊 it was your job to step back if they didn’t like what you say, even if you had the right to express your opinions;
🥊 you trained yourself to understand what mood they’re in according to their footsteps or any other non-verbal clues;
🥊 you could never dream of telling them “no”;
🥊 your caregiver told you “it’s your fault” when it wasn’t;
🥊 you try to mimic the behavior of the people surrounding you, because your caregiver was happy when you’d behave like them and you now have associated “mimicking” with “being safe”.

Just so you know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

You can take your power back and practice strength. And I’m here if you want to start your journey now! I love youI love you
Анна
Анна

Анна поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Анна Сб Окт 16, 2021 3:19 pm

You owe it to yourself to be honest, especially about your feelings.

We are more and more used to use a mask to function in society. A mask that guarantees us likeability many times, but that in reality is a sure road towards superficiality.

We believe that we are too much, or not enough, or even worse, often times we think “if I show myself to the world, they’ll leave”.

So we often choose to hide. To conceal, to lock up the real version of us. So much so that we often forget we have the mask on and we confound it with our true self.

Find the truth in your existence, look it in the eyes and allow it to filter the people in your life between people who want to use you and people who actually care about you.

Don’t be discouraged by the numbers I love youI love you
Анна
Анна

Анна поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Маргарита Вт Дек 21, 2021 7:06 pm

In my casual style, I adore to wear such sportive sets. This is my “uniform” and I practically sleep in it!😅 And when such outfit is also so stylish and warm, it's a double pleasure! You can find this #twopiecesets in many other colours at @lattelierstore for a very affordable prices! Moreover i give you the discount code: “ARINA35” which is 35% off for all goods!!! And these high platform boots by @lattelierstore are absolute #musthave too! 😎🔝
Маргарита
Маргарита
Хочу тусить!

Дата регистрации : 2021-12-21

Маргарита поставил(а) лайк

Сообщение автор Маргарита Ср Дек 22, 2021 6:05 am

Some photos from the loft party that I organized last week. It was a great get together and interesting to meet with new people. See you in the next event in St. Petersburg.
Маргарита
Маргарита
Хочу тусить!

Сообщение автор Маргарита Ср Дек 22, 2021 6:43 am

Bolalarning tarbiyasi haqida

Farzandlarim juda baxtli, sababi ularning onasi erta yoshda o'z-o'zini rivojlantirishga qiziqish uyg'otdi va o'zini birinchi o'ringa qo'ydi.

7 yil chuqur ish vaqtida men o'zim bilan uyg'unlikka keldim. Va bu mening farzandlarimga beradigan eng qimmatli narsa. O'zidan va hayotdan mamnun bo'lgan baxtli tinch ona hosil qildim.

Men bolalarga nisbatan munosabat haqida fikrlarimni baham ko'rmoqchiman. Ular 3 ta bo'ladi. Men ularni aks ettirishni taklif qilaman.

1 fikr. Bolalar bizning mulkimiz emas.

Ularning o'zlarinig yo'llari bor. Ular hayotda amalga oshiradigan qobiliyatlari bilan kelishdi. Hayotda nima kerakligini bilish biz uchun yaxshi emas. Lekin biz maslahat berish va tajribamizni baham ko'rish uchun doimo yaqinmiz. Va biz har doim bolamizni har qanday vaziyatda qo'llab-quvvatlaymiz va har doim uning tarafida bo'lamiz.

2 fikr. Biz farzandlarimizdan ko'ra yaxshiroq, aqlliroq va kuchliroq emasmiz.

Bizning oramizdagi yagona farq-biz bu dunyoga bir oz oldin kelganimiz. Bizning vazifamiz ularni jamiyatga moslashishga, o'z iste'dodlarini kashf etishga va rivojlantirishga yordam berishdir. Bolalarimizda ko'rishni istagan insonning yorqin namunasi bo'lish. Bugungi kunda bolani hurmat qilish va qadrlash muhim.

3 fikr. Bolani tarbiyalash mumkin emas. Uni faqat sevilishi va muloyimlik bilan boshqarilishi mumkin.

Bolaning sevgisi va hurmati qanchalik ko'p bo'lsa, unda o'ziga ishonch va qiymat hissi qanchalik ko'p bo'ladi. Sizning fikringizni majburlashning hojati yo'q, biz hamma narsani bilmaymiz va butun rasmni ko'ra olmaymiz, har bir inson o'z vazifalariga ega. Siz bola uchun qo'rqishingiz va uni nazorat qilishingiz shart emas, u sizga kerak bo'lgan barcha tajribani oladi, xohlaysizmi yoki yo'qmi.

Va eng muhimi, sevimli onalar, bolalar va bolalar hayoti uchun yashamang! Ularga nisbatan aybdorlik va burch tuyg'usini rivojlantirmang. Farzandlaringiz erkin va baxtli bo'lsin. Hayotingizni yashang! Siz uchun hech kim yashamaydi. Siz uchun hech kim orzularingizni amalga oshirmaydi. Sizning onangiz sizni katta imon bilan tug'di va qizingiz eng baxtli hayot kechirishiga umid qildi! Unga shunday baxt keltiring
Маргарита
Маргарита
Хочу тусить!

Сообщение автор Маргарита Ср Дек 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Sekseseual ayol.

Jinsiylik nafaqat bo'yinbog ' chuqurligi, ko'krak hajmi va yubka uzunligi bilan belgilanadi.

Avvalo, bu ichki holat.

Aleksandr Palienkoning seksesuallik tushunchasi qanday namoyon bo'lganini yaxshi ko'raman.

seksesual ayol-bu yurakdagi Mehribonlik, ko'zlar orqali tarqaladi va butun dunyoni to'ldiradi.

Agar osonroq gapiradigan bo'lsak, bu qizning hayotga qiziqishi. Bu uning ko'zlarida uning Shine, hayot va jinsiy, jasorat va harakatlar qat'iyat sevgi: men istayman , men albatta, istayman men istayman ,o'rganaman, men istayman teatrga borishni, istayman men fitnesga boraman, xoxlayman men bu narsani sotib olishni , ya'ni istayman men xohlayman, istayman qilaman.

Bu asosdir!

Bularning barchasi qanday quriladi?

O'tmishdan yopiq masalalarda:

"O'rmonga" yuborilgan do'stlar, miyani tashlab ketadigan, keraksiz narsalarni tashlab ketish, hayotingizdan keraksiz odamlarni yo'q qilish va hech qachon qo'ng'iroq qilmoqchi bo'lmagan daftarni, keraksiz mebellarni tashlab, Va sizning energiyangiz u erga borishni to'xtatdi, keyin ko'zlaringiz qayg'uli bo'lib qoladi, ular porlaydi!

Ko'zlari yonib turgan qiz va hayotga qiziqish bor, kuchli ichki yadro bor, bunday qiz odamni to'ldirishi va uni boy qilishi mumkin. Bu odamni boy va muvaffaqiyatli qiladigan ayolning seksesualliki.
Men istagan paytda hohlaganimni qila olaman men harakat qilaman amalga oshiraman, u chiqadi ishlamaydi, men hali ham ketaman va qilaman, xulosa chiqaraman va harakat qilaman, bunday qizlar seksesual hayotga odatdagidan o'n barobar yuqori. Ular ko'proq intellektual, ular yanada rivojlanadi, yomon odatlarga ega emaslar va agar mavjud bo'lsa, ular qalampir va tuz kabi ta'mni yaxshilash uchun faqat lazzat hosil qiladi.
Маргарита
Маргарита
Хочу тусить!

Страница 3 из 4 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3, 4  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму: